Киевский клуб любителей астрономии "Астрополис"

astromagazin.net
Ласкаво просимо, Гість. Будь ласка, увійдіть або зареєструйтеся.
15 Грудня 2018, 23:37:50

Увійти

google

Автор Тема: Самодельная охлаждаемая ПЗС камера от grim  (Прочитано 190842 раз)

0 Користувачів і 2 Гостей дивляться цю тему.

aceYang

• Подяк: 0
Re: Самодельная охлаждаемая ПЗС камера от grim
« Reply #3180 : 04 Грудня 2018, 10:55:55 »
. - .

еще

1.I have found my problem!!!because the readout time is too long!i use another hi-performance computer and the picture looks very well.bravo :SLA:!But not stable,sometime when i change exposure time but the image has no different。Maybe i need wait more time to make the new shutter time effective.

2. Bias still have problem.bias is looks like half black and half white  not even.
Записаний

Ветер

• Подяк: 748
  • Минск
    • astro.of.by
« Reply #3181 : 04 Грудня 2018, 12:52:16 »
. - .

1.I have found my problem!!!because the readout time is too long!i use another hi-performance computer and the picture looks very well.bravo :SLA:!But not stable,sometime when i change exposure time but the image has no different。Maybe i need wait more time to make the new shutter time effective.

Try to use Maxim for imaging. May be bug in Cam86 viewer program.

2. Bias still have problem.bias is looks like half black and half white  not even.

No, bias is good for room temperature sensor, it will become uniform with cold sensor only when TEC cooling is active.
Записаний
Подякували

aceYang

« Reply #3182 : 04 Грудня 2018, 16:53:05 »
. - .

Try to use Maxim for imaging. May be bug in Cam86 viewer program.

No, bias is good for room temperature sensor, it will become uniform with cold sensor only when TEC cooling is active.

i tried a long exposure。put the object on ccd and keep in dark。there is a light spot in corner.
Записаний

aceYang

« Reply #3183 : 05 Грудня 2018, 02:29:48 »
. - .

Посмотрите, в новом вьюере может вообще всегда подключено +15 вольт?

Нет, в новом, точно так-же напряжение падает до 5В при выдержках более 1сек.

Вот скрины с нового и старого вьюеров и с максим дл при выдержке 10с...
i also have a light spot in top-left corner.what's wrong with the R25?HOW  do you slove it?
Записаний

Ветер

• Минск
    • astro.of.by
« Reply #3184 : 05 Грудня 2018, 08:49:24 »
. - .

i also have a light spot in top-left corner.what's wrong with the R25?HOW  do you slove it?

Check voltage level on pin 22 of the sensor during long exposure. 5V - is good, no problem. if here always 15V - check VT2, VT3, R24.

Measure level of signal in the corner. High level part of the histogram can be result of hot pixels. If here no full saturation - you can just apply dark frame to fix final image. If pixels are saturated and 5V on sensor's 22 pin - CCS sensor replacement is the solution
Записаний
Подякували

aceYang

« Reply #3185 : 06 Грудня 2018, 02:58:58 »
. - .

Check voltage level on pin 22 of the sensor during long exposure. 5V - is good, no problem. if here always 15V - check VT2, VT3, R24.

Measure level of signal in the corner. High level part of the histogram can be result of hot pixels. If here no full saturation - you can just apply dark frame to fix final image. If pixels are saturated and 5V on sensor's 22 pin - CCS sensor replacement is the solution

i checked pin22 during long exposure.it change to 4.8v
and i measured the high light corner.it‘s saturation seems  not  full.
the noise is even when i cool the CCD.
i wonder maybe i need try a new CCD.
Записаний

Ветер

• Минск
    • astro.of.by
« Reply #3186 : 06 Грудня 2018, 04:54:51 »
. - .

Hello! Sure, you can try to use it already. do not forget to make bias, dark and flat frames for calibraion. You should get OK result using all it.
Записаний
Подякували

aceYang

« Reply #3187 : 06 Грудня 2018, 05:14:56 »
. - .

Hello! Sure, you can try to use it already. do not forget to make bias, dark and flat frames for calibraion. You should get OK result using all it.
my dark flame show two black lines in both sides,bias and light flame have bright corner.they will be correct by software?
do you mind show your cam’s BIAS 、60s dark flame in normal temperature.
thank you!
« Останнє редагування: 06 Грудня 2018, 05:19:48 від aceYang »
Записаний

Ветер

• Минск
    • astro.of.by
« Reply #3188 : 06 Грудня 2018, 05:23:56 »
. - .

my dark flame show two black lines in both sides,bias and light flame have bright corner.they will be correct by software?
thank you!

Normally, sensor problems should be fixed by using calibration frames in the post processing software. My cam86 bias + 60s dark FIT samples (temperature 0C) you can download here. I can not take it in room temperature, sorry =)
Записаний

aceYang

« Reply #3189 : Сьогодні в 05:40:37 »
. - .

thank you!

Normally, sensor problems should be fixed by using calibration frames in the post processing software. My cam86 bias + 60s dark FIT samples (temperature 0C) you can download here. I can not take it in room temperature, sorry =)
i read some paper that say the  top-left  corner have bright spot can solve by reduce the bias voltage 15v to 12v,so how can do that?
Записаний

aceYang

« Reply #3190 : Сьогодні в 05:42:34 »
. - .

thank you!

i want reduce the bias voltage 15v to 12v,how can i do that?
i read some paper that say the  top-left  corner have bright spot can solve by reduce the bias voltage 15v to 12v,so how can do that?
this is my ccd
« Останнє редагування: Сьогодні в 05:52:58 від aceYang »
Записаний