-InformNapalm- Site.ua -Пётр и МазепА- -Группа "ИС"- -OmTV-
"The apparent sharpness is excellent. It is arguably the best of any binocular I have looked through. Color rendition is decidely blue-green to neutral. Apparent contrast is very good but not excellent. The sweet spot* size is well above average at 80-85%. Eye relief is good with the eyecups removed. I definitely recommend this model as one of the better vintage 7x35 porros out there. Markings are JE8 and JB 46 Otsuka Kogaku Co. Ltd., Tokyo"
"Amber coatings on all lenses. Focusing knob located between eyepiece bridge and first body bridge. Image tone is neutral to "white" in representation. Field is fairly flat with noticeable field curvature around the outer 10-15% of the image. Sweet spot* is very respectable..remaining 80-85%."